The 4th Plas@Port-Said2019 application is expected to open in September. Register your data below to receive a notification upon opening.
The content of this pages belongs to 3rd Plas@Port-Said2018
School in 2018 comes in the third version from 11 to 14 March 2018.
Check 2016 and 2017 schools from here.
The application is closed for 3rd summer school, but you can attend as a self-fund student. Tune for the 4th school application in December 2018.
Coming soon ….. keep tuning
Who can apply?
- The school target 30 students in B.Sc., M.Sc., and Ph.D. levels.
- Bachelor students who interested in plasma physics and try to explore the research field for graduation projects.
- M.Sc. students in plasma physics or fresh graduate who aims to do his\her M.Sc. in the field or related.
- Ph.D. students who want to shift to the field or explore the common area with their field.
- Students of Physics and related field from Engineering.
- BSc students(3rd year at least), fresh graduates, MSc. and PhD students.
- Provide evidence for having the basics of electricity, magnetism, mechanics, and waves. (review the application procedures)
- The application coming soon (around September 2018)
- Register your data to notify you by email upon opening application.
For any inquiries or questions contact us (Click here)