The 4th Plas@Port-Said2019 will be announced later. If you want to receive a notification of announcement please register here:
The content of this pages belongs to 3rd Plas@Port-Said2018
School in 2018 comes in the third version from 11 to 14 March 2018.
Check 2016 and 2017 schools from here.
The application is closed for 3rd summer school, but you can attend as a self-fund student. Tune for the 4th school application in December 2018.
- Plasma models (Fluid and Kinetic models).
- Waves in plasma.
- Nuclear Fusion concepts, reactors, and challenges.
- Laser plasma interaction.
- Numerical plasma with Python.
- Using Mathematica for equations solving.
Topics 5 and 6 require:
personal laptop, but if you don’t have your own you might share with someone
- The school target 30 students in B.Sc., M.Sc., and Ph.D. levels.
- Bachelor students who interested in plasma physics and try to explore the research field for graduation projects. (at least 2nd year in Physics or Engineering).
- M.Sc. students in plasma physics or fresh graduate who aim to do their M.Sc. in the field or related.
- Ph.D. students who want to shift to the field or explore the common area with their field.
- Physics and related field students from Engineering.
- Enrolled at least 2nd year of Bachelor. fresh graduates, M.Sc. and PhD students.
- Provide evidence that he had the basics electricity, magnetism, mechanics and waves. (review the application procedures)
- To apply click here. (Closed)
- Deadline: 20 February 2018 at 23:59 (Cairo Time)
For any inquiries or questions contact us (Click here)