The 4th Plas@Port-Said2019 will be held on 10-13 March 2019 at a nice city Port-Said located on the Midternian sea and the Suez canal. The school this year is a set of lectures in the first two days and the last day will be a one day conference (and open for researchers to present their work). Bachelor, Mater and doctoral student who is motivated to know about plasma physics and some of its applications, we will be happy to receive your application and supporting documents before 31.12.2018 here.
1- Introduction to plasma physics.
2- Plasma in Nuclear Fusion.
3- Plasma in astrophysics.
4- Laser-Plasma Interactions.
5- Plasma formation and diagnoses in the laboratory.
6- Plasma in drilling for geothermal energy.
The one day conference
“Downstream Researches in Plasma Physics”
This conference welcomes researchers in plasma physics to present their work and also PhD and MSc students who interested to present their work in plasma physics are welcome (exceptions for outstanding BSc students might be considered). The best presentations will receive a prize to be announced later. Note !!!! you can attend only the last one day conference.
Options of attendance:
1- Two days lectures (as an audience) + one day conference (as an audience or a speaker), the selected 30 students will receive a full scholarship for accommodation in El-Fayroz Resort and meals and pay 400 L.E as registration fees.
2- Only the last day conference (as a speaker):
If you are a master, doctoral student or a researcher and intended to attend only the last day conference, you are welcome to apply with a registration fee 200 L.E. We will cover only the meals but if you need accommodation one night before or after, you are welcome to contact us via the form
Certificates: if you
1- attend the lectures, You will receive an attendance certificate.
2- are a speaker at the conference: you will receive an oral presentation certificate.
2- attend and present: you will receive the two certificates.
Who can apply?
* The school target 30 students in B.Sc., M.Sc., and Ph.D. levels.
* Bachelor students who interested in plasma physics and try to explore the research field for graduation projects.
* M.Sc. students in plasma physics or fresh graduate who aims to do his\her M.Sc. in the field or related.
* PhD students who want to shift to the field or explore the common area with their field.
* The researchers who interested to present their work at the last day conference.
- Students of Physics and related field from Engineering.
- BSc students(3rd year at least), fresh graduates, MSc. and PhD students.
- Provide evidence for having the basics of electricity, magnetism, mechanics, and waves. (review the application procedures)
For any inquiries or questions, we will be happy to answer your question via the online form