The content of this pages belongs to 3rd Plas@Port-Said@2018, and the 4th Plas@Port-Said@2019 will be announced later.
The application is closed for 3rd summer school, but you can attend as a self-fund student. Tune for the 4th school application in December 2018.
- Application deadline: 20 February 2018 for selected student
to receive the grant.
- The school starts on 11 March until 14 March 2018.
- Prepare a motivation paragraph with 40 words in maximum, take in consideration this is the most important section in the application, so write it carefully. Try to show: (1) Why you are interested in the plasma physics? (2) How the school attendance will influence your future plan?
- Fill this online form and follow the instructions. (Closed)
Fees and grants:
Due to limit fund resources, we offer few grants for the selected students.
1- Selected students:
- 3 nights accommodation with meals (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner) for free.
- Only pay the registration fees: 300 EGP.
- You should fill the online application before the 20 February 2018.
- You will be notified with acceptance by email on 23 February 2018.
2- Self-funded students:
- Any student is welcome to attend the school on self-funded base.
- Pay 900 EGP (accommodation 600 EGP + registration fees 300 EGP).
- Look the accommodation section if you can find cheaper.
- Contact the organizer on email@example.com before 28 February 2018.
The online application closed.
For any inquiries or questions contact us (Click here)